Westfield Insurance recently launched a new corporate website (www.westfieldinsurance.com) The new website features many changes that are customer focused and will help Westfield reach it's business goals.
One of my favorite changes to the new corporate website is the ability for customers to easily obtain loss control information. The new site features a link directly on the home page to the loss control section of the new site. On the site customers can find a wide range of loss control information, such as
- Website links to helpful safety websites. The site not only lists various websites but also provides customers with a brief description of the website and how the site can help them.
- Technical bulletins to assist business owners. The bulletins address a wide variety of topics and provide a description of various exposures and measures that can be made to reduce the risk of a loss. Some of the topics addressed include Copper Theft, 'Move Over' Laws, Cell phone use in vehicles.
- Sample programs and guides are also available. Some of the current programs include a Driver's Accident Report, a Fire Impairment Checklist, and a Sample Personal Use policy for fleet exposures.
- Westfield Loss Control staff author risk management articles for Smart Business magazine. On our loss control website you can find copies of these articles.
- The Westfield Loss Control department has partnered with Summit Training to provide customers discounts on safety training materials. You can find more information about this program and the various discounts offered on the loss control website.
- Risk Control Assesment Tool- This is a risk control tool designed to evaluate strengths and weaknesses of your business. The tool also provides action steps to help minimize the risk of a loss and loss costs.
You can visit the site to see the great changes for yourself using the weblink below.
We are always looking for ways to improve our loss control site and are open to suggestions. Please feel free to give us feedback.